IN SEASON PRICING
March 1 - June 30
September 1 - November 30
Inquire for off-season rates.
Reception DJ + MC (up to 5 hours of performance)
$1,650 - $2,650
All-inclusive sound and lighting setup ensuring the sound is great regardless of the configuration of the venue and a simple and straightforward price.
Unparalleled coordination with myself, your venue, caterer, photographer, videographer, live band, or other vendors to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Factors affecting price:
1. Guest count. Weddings with a guest count of over 150 should expect me to bring a bigger sound system.
2. Multiple locations. If we are having dinner in one room and partying in another and music and microphones are needed in both.
3. Custom light shows. I can create lighting shows for specific songs at your request.
4. Long playlists. If you are planning on sending me more than 100 songs that I’ll need to learn and prepare. I spend a lot of time learning and planning your music before your wedding. Sometimes multiple full days!
5. Physically demanding or time sensitive load-ins. Some venues (one in thirty) have very limited available time slots for setting-up or can have some very physically challenging load ins. For these I hire a helper. #heavylifting
5. Travel distance. I travel up to 2 hrs from Asheville NC for free. After that I request $0.50 per mile and accommodations for the night.
$350 - $600.
Average price is $350. Factors include the number and kind of mics requested, power sources, & travel distance from reception.
Other Parties & Events
Inquire for pricing.
Ain't no party like a Lucas London party. Fill me in on what you want and what you need. Let’s see if we can work it out.